Justice League Movie 2013 Batman

Justice League Movie 2011 Batman
What do we know about Justice League Mortal (2011) movie ? It's one of the best movies of 2011 for sure. But what is not Justice League movie Mortal ? Justice League Mortal it's not a new Batman movie, this is a new actor who will play Batman. Even if the project at Warner Brothers, Justice League Mortal, seems to have been neglected a bit lately, it seems that now began to work hard to put him back in motion. State Online Entertainment recently spoke with Armi Hammer on the set of Reaper, talking about what happens with George Miller's movie Justice League Mortal, and now he knows how it feels to play as Batman.

Armi Hammer said he wants to initiate any conflict of black knights, just hoping to make the movie soon, because he and his colleagues of the plateau have endured several months of physical training very hard before Justice League Mortal production to be halted.

"We spent hours, and engaging preparing me for my role." Hammer said. "It was very intense. Most exercises and our system was very strict, that some of us just threw up. "These preparations were not to make us look good, but to be able to keep pace with the challenge of this movie Justice League Mortal script requires." To Hammer added.

He continued to speak about costume he will use in Justice League Mortal movie: "I already tried the costume. I looked down and I was thinking ... I do not believe it. Then I got up, and I was back facing the mirror. And I do not see me. It was Batman. But I stayed good and we analyzed the situation, and I realized that I, I'm the one who gives life to Batman! "

We also know a short plot for Justice League Mortal movie: Best superheroes from comics meet toghether on the big screen in Justice League Mortal to save (to how many times?) mankind from catastrophic disasters. Superman, Batman, Fantastic Woman, Aquaman and others should frogot about pride and they are dealing with some of the strongest heroes in the comics ever come out negative. And who knows, maybe we find this occasion and origin of all these superheroes from Justice League.